Friday, March 12, 2021

Fluttershy Friday Entry!

 Hello fellow readers!! This post is specifically for the entry for the Equestria Daily Collection submission! Many of you know, I have a LOT of Fluttershy figures! Now it's time to share them with the world! Hopefully, these reach across the mass of Bronies that I know are out there! And hopefully, I will have more soon! I am searching for many new figures to add to my collection, such as the new ring mystery Fluttershy, and the Fluttershy figures from the new natural series. But for now, how about we just bask in the glory of all the Fluttershys and Flutterbats!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...