Saturday, January 16, 2021

Happy Fluttershy Friday A Day Late (#151 and 152)

Hello my followers, and apologies for the delay! Holidays are always a bit nuts, and with how last year was in general, it was even more so. I know I haven't even done a Movie Review Monday in a while. but honestly, it's hard to review movies that you are seeing at home. I don't know what it is, but the experience is just different. I am sure many of you can relate.

However, forward we shall march! On to 2021! I hope everyone had a safe and healthy start to the new year, and I hope people continue to stay as healthy as they can, until you are able to get vaccinated, if you so choose. In the meantime, let's look at adorable Fluttershy stuff.

So, the army continues to grow, and honestly, I am running out of room...yet again! I am hopeful, though, that soon I may expand a bit more, as my husband and I begin looking at new and larger places to live. We shall see, though. But I recently added two more girls to my collection:

First, using a gift card I was given, I purchased the WizKids Deep Cuts Unpainted Miniatures My Little Pony Fluttershy Individual Pack. I am not sure if I will take her out of the box, because she kind of looks cool this way. I definitely don't want to paint her, but maybe I will get another of her, and do some painting on her. Could be fun, things to think about.


 

Second, I got another Fluttershy plush! This one is a floppy beanie type, which I can leave on my shoulder if I so choose. This is done by Kazzy Plush, and the funny thing is, I have a plush by her already in my collection: a smaller Fluttershy that squeaks! I am hoping she will come out with a Flutterbat like this! Would be super cute! I am always searching for more Flutterbat stuff so if you know of any, send it my way!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...