Sunday, December 29, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hello my fellow readers, and welcome to the LAST SUNDAY OF THE DECADE! This is the last SPS of this year, and so I am going to try and go out with a BANG!


We have quite a few new products up on the Etsy site, mostly keychains, but a few paper cutouts ready to go out. No new figurines, due to the cold causing me to be unable to sand outside (and I do not wish to do any sanding INSIDE because it would mess with my asthma). But I am hoping that might change soon.

So, let me first start with the cutouts, and then onto the unboxing video! So thanks again to Samoht Lion Creations for these beauties, although unfortunately, I need to fix a few of the frames (one with apoxie clay).  But these are the first four designs. I think I am going to be getting at least one more (Princess Cadance), but for now, I have Twilight, Celestia, Luna and a Princess Big Mac! And if you like these designs as paper cutouts, you can always check them out on my TeePublic page!



Now, more keychains! Check out the unboxing of my third round of keychains, here for your viewing pleasure! And make sure you go check out my Etsy site for all of these items! I still have my sale going on too, so make sure you check it out!



In the meantime:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...