Sunday, November 24, 2019

Self-Promotion Sunday

Hey everyone! It's getting close to that time of year, when I go into semi-hibernation mode, and don't do as many custom figurines. My hands can't take the cold very much lately. Makes me sound like an old woman, doesn't it? Like Granny Smith from My Little Pony. But until then, I am trying to do as much sculpting as I can so that during the winter months, I will be able to paint up a storm. I think next year, come November 1st, I am just going to be a sculpting machine, and then go from there. 

But in the meantime, remember I got one more con for this year coming up! Make sure you come check me out in Stamford, CT, the first weekend of December at AnonyCon and see what I got! You never know, you might even find some great gifts for friends (and yourself, too!)


And speaking of the holidays, I got a few more to show off, as well as some stuff in the works. So let me start off with what's in the works:

COUNTDOWN CALENDARS! Now, I am NOT calling these Christmas countdown calendars, because in MLP, it's not called Christmas, it's called Hearth's Warming Eve. But, I have been working on these since I started my charity pieces for BronyCon this past summer. I got three that I am hoping to sell soon, two of which should be done shortly, because the ornaments are these guys:

 
That's right, I am back at the shrinky dinks, and they are being annoying as hell! I am just lucky right now that I am getting to print the pages tonight, and that the printer is behaving while I print these suckers! Hopefully, within the next few days, I will have them all shrunk and I will at least have one of the two calendars using these guys up for sale. The other two will hopefully be done before the holidays.

I have one more princess finished, and that is Cadence. She will go up tonight, and I'll also be able to put up Celestia and the new Stranger Things AJ that I made as well. I like how this girl came out a bit better than the last one I made, using the Twilight base for the last one. This time I used a Celestia base. Hair looks better, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...