Sunday, November 3, 2019

Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hello my fellow readers and happy Self-Promotion Sunday! Today, while there is not much to preview, I do have a few cons to announce as well as FINALLY post my NYCC panel video! I hope that my fellow panelists and I get to do this again next year, we had such a good turnout for it this year. We were even asked by someone who missed it if we were showing on a second day. Hear that NYCC? We were THAT popular! So check out the panel below!








Anyway, so, real quick, I have one more con to close out the 2019 year. This is a last minute addition, and it's local to me, so not a huge deal in terms of overhead. It's called AnonyCon, which I have NEVER heard of, but apparently, it's been going for like 3 years, which surprised me! When I got the dealer packet, the dates were a bit messed up, but said it was from 2017. For real?? How had I never heard of this con before? And it's a 3-day con! 


Anyway, so I have signed up for this con, and I'll let you all know soon if I am going to be there or not. I don't see why I wouldn't be, considering this is a con that takes your money up front. Usually that means, you good to go.

Also, once again I have sent off for CT GamerCon. This con is my kick-off, so to speak. I love this con! I am going to also try for TerrifiCon again next year, and I'm looking into ConnetiCon as well. But for real, make sure you come for CT GamerCon. Especially if you are not ready for the big cons yet, or you have a little one who WANTS to go to big cons, but again, isn't ready yet. It's cons like CT GamerCon that are made for those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...