Sunday, October 27, 2019

Self-Promotion Sunday! (Keychains and Figurines!)

Hello my fellow readers and artists! I am sorry it has been so long! Things have been a bit chaotic in my personal life, as well as work, and things have come up that have prevented me from doing much by way of customs. However, there is good news for all!



I have new pieces up, and new items for sale! Check out below! First up, new figurines! So, with the ending of My Little Pony, there has been worry that the fandom will die out. WRONG! THE FANDOM WILL NEVER DIE! As long as there are Bronies, the fandom will live on!


So, in the spirit of the fandom, I have been working on a bunch of princess figurines. I have been very successful with this particular style in the past, so I am slowly working on at least two of each of the alicorn princesses (minus Flurry Heart, but I have plans for her), and here are the latest ones complete (I have one more Cadence to do, and I have to finish up Celestia as well). 

First up, Luna! This one has been very successful in the past, and is the inspiration for me doing the rest of the alicorn ponies. She's a bit different than how I've done her before, but I think she looks fabulous.


Next up, two variants of Princess Twilight. Now the variants are pretty much just reliant on the crown. One is her older crown, the other is meant to mimic the new crown at the end of the series. Both crowns have gems in them to give them some sparkle, and her hair is now very sparkly, mimicking how it was when the series came to a close.



Now, my big surprise! I have up some keychains!! This is my first time ever doing keychains, and I think they came out pretty awesome. Here's my unboxing video!:




Here are the actual pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...