Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Self-Promotion Sunday!

Hey all! It's me! I know it's been a bit since I have posted--between work starting back up (remember y'all, I'm a teacher) and moving on with my love life, I have been quite the busy bee! So I am finally getting a chance to put up some stuff for Self-Promotion Sunday. But I also have some news to share!

First up, my news! I mentioned this is one of my last posts, but just in case for anyone who missed it, I will be presenting at New York Comic Con this October!! I am SUPER pumped about this, but it does mean that a lot of stuff on the side is going to be cut in half until after the presentation. I want to make sure this presentation is well received. But for anyone who might want to come check it out, here's the info:
Title: Fan Art: Teaching It Is OK!
Date: October 3rd
Time: 1:30pm to 2:15pm
Location: Room 67A at the New York Public Library!

I hope if you happen to be at NYCC, you will come check it out!


Now, my newest designs. These are up on my Redbubble, but remember, a lot of my stuff has also been moved over to my TeePublic due to sweeps, so just make sure you take a look over on my TeePublic as well as Redbubble

My latest designs are based off of paintings I did recently, and they were quite popular. Because of that, I have turned them into digital pieces so that others could get them. They are my Nintendo Princess Stained Glass Series. I got Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and even Bowsette! Check them out below, and then check them out on my Redbubble! There are two variants of each, but below I am showing off the variants that include frames. I also do know that the Rosalina background is finer than the rest in terms of looks. When I was doing the filter on the background to make it look like stained glass, it didn't look right when I had it bigger like the rest, so I went smaller with the fractals on her design and I think it works. I DO still have two of the paintings, those are up on my Etsy site.











I am hoping to have some figurines done within the next week or so, including some projects that have been SUPER long in the making. So keep an eye on my Etsy site and make sure you check out all my digital pieces! Cause remember, we got Halloween coming up! I've got Jack Skellington designs, and a few cute Care Bear designs as well!



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...