Friday, August 9, 2019

HAPPY FLUTTERSHY FRIDAY! BRONYCON FINDS!! (#125, 126, 127, 128)

Of COURSE I was going to be getting at least one Fluttershy plush while I was at BronyCon. With that haven of a Marketplace??? There was NO WAY I would escape without ONE new girl! But with all the temptation, I found FOUR! Well, technically two, since two were preordered. Honestly, I should have stopped at those two, but I could not resist! And since I was helping my friend set up, I got to check out the merch early. Plus, by Friday, all the plush artists were at least 80% out of their plushies. It was NUTS! 


However, this year was very much bitter sweet. I not only also got to say hi to Andrea again, but I got a pic with her with my 100th Fluttershy, which is just special to me in and of itself. I also got her to do a voice recording for me, which just made me super giddy. And the fact that she remembers the VERY FIRST piece I made for her--a Zilla Flutterbat with fluffy and posable wings--just means the world to me. 



So, 5 cosplays (regular Fluttershy, two variants of Gala Fluttershy, Flutterbat AND a half Fluttershy half Flutterbat combo), 3 autographs, 2 pictures and a voice recording later, we are almost at 130 Fluttershys. I am seriously running out of room, guys! And yet, I found soooo many more I want! So let me show off the newest girls! First up, the newest addition to the Flutterbat Special Unit, this one is from Emberfalls. I have a slightly larger Fluttershy from this studio already, and I couldn't resist a Flutterbat from them.



Next up, this ADORABLE Seapony Fluttershy from SenSews!! Oh my god, I could not resist! And the BELLY! On my god, it's like my kitty's belly! And the tail is perfectly floppy!



Another pony here was from a bigger vendor that I missed the name of, but they said they were from Russia. All I know is, the minute I saw this girl, I squeed sooo hard! All I wanted to do was cuddle with this little girl! I wish I could remember the booth that had her! Would love help, anypony!



And lastly, an absolutely GORGEOUS girl from Serenity Studios. I'm seriously reminded of the Puppy Plushie Studios when I saw this girl, only she's in mini form whereas my Puppy Plushie is much bigger!





As one of the cosplayers at the Princess Brunch said to me: "Here's to 100 more!" Now to find the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...