Sunday, December 30, 2018

Little SPS

Hello everyone! Welcome to SPS! So, there's not a lot to report this week, but I wanted to get a few updates out there.

First up, two of my pieces were recently featured in Equestria Daily! The last time this happened was like two years ago, when I made this insane Princess Luna statue that took me 6 months!:



Butterfly Rarity and my Gift Givers set were both featured in EQD. Check them out here:





I also know we are starting to get close to con season. I have applied to BronyCon, which will be in it's final year. I am truly hoping that I will get in to BronyCon, as it was the first convention I ever sold at, and I would love to be a part of the final year.

I am also definitely going to CT GamerCon, Hudson Valley ComicCon and to LockCity ComicCon. I have also been keeping an eye on UndiscoveredCon. But, as we begin to enter con season, I am trying to keep one thing in mind: I am in my last year of grad school, and so, that means a lot of testing and projects to submit. So, in that regard, while I am not taking a break from conventions or selling, I do need to give myself a lot of time to work.

In the meantime, not a lot to post this week otherwise. Come back tomorrow and check out my Movie Monday reviews! I have four to share with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...