Sunday, December 23, 2018

HAPPY SPS!!!

Hello everyone! And welcome to this Holiday edition of Self-Promotion Sunday! I hope everyone has been having a safe and healthy holiday season! I apologize for my absence, but I have been quite sick myself, falling down, once again, to both a viral and bacterial infection that had put me out of commission for quite some time. This is the second time this has happened, I am hoping it will be the last.

I am hoping to get back into doing Fluttershy Fridays, and I want to start something new on this blog: Movie Mondays. I have been seeing a lot of movies lately and I want to give my opinions of them. So come back tomorrow, I got a few reviews I am going to share with you!

In the meantime, my shop on Etsy is unofficially closed for a few weeks. Why unofficially? Well, because I need to keep it open for conventions to take a look at my work, because otherwise, I won't get into said conventions. Meanwhile, I will be away to see my family, and I do plan to do some cleaning around my office/art studio. It is desperately needed! I haven't done anything in there since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago! I definitely need to go through it, organize it, and make more room for stuff.

However, that doesn't mean I stop work all together. I have been doing some digital work, as well as finalizing some pieces that I will do before it's too cold to sand. There are a few pieces that won't get touched again until warmer weather starts to come, but I can show you those on Wednesday. But today is for COMPLETED work, so let me show you what I have completed!

First up, in terms of figurines, check out the latest pieces, the Gift Givers of the Grove, who are available on my Etsy shop:






I am also putting up my Bowsette's on the shop, after I came up with a cool idea for some custom stands, which you can see right here:





I am also slowly adding more stuff onto my Redbubble shop, such as my Christmas Bear and my ode to the Queen movie, with one of my favorite quotes!

Check out some of the cute designs I have been working on:







Also, make sure you check out my Deviant Art page, which I have FINALLY been adding to! I need to do that more often.

Once again, come back tomorrow for my Movie Monday reviews! I'm going to have at least 3 reviews for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...