Friday, November 2, 2018

Happy Fluttershy Friday! (#106 and 107)

Wow! What a week! I am finally getting back into the swing of doing customs, after basically being down for the count for quite some time. But, all that will come on Sunday, for Self-Promotion Sunday. In the meantime, we are here for some FLUTTERSHY!

Well, since we have hit the 100 mark, the question becomes what the next milestone should be. Maybe 200, but that's just wishful thinking, so to speak. In the meantime, let me show you the new girls!


#106: McDonald's Cutie Mark Crew Fluttershy

So, while I am not COMPLETELY on board with this sort of chibi design, I had to grab this girl. I mean, it's McDonald's, and it's still kinda cute. I may use this for an base for some inspiration.




#107: Equestria Girls

Ok, this is one that I was searching for for a while and I LOVE HER! I had to order her from the UK because she's not available yet in the US. I sort of feel like the US gets the short end of the deal sometimes with some of the merch.

In the box

Out of box!



Bonus: PEZ!

My birthday was not too long ago, and as a belated gift, a good friend of mine got me a Fluttershy Pez Dispenser. I have not had Pez in AGES! This is awesome!









Bonus creepiness:

I was at Five Below today (which I should NEVER go in by myself btw, as an art teacher), and I found this (the stuff of NIGHTMARES!):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...