Sunday, October 28, 2018

SPS Update!

So, I have been sick. Like real sick. Like flat on my back sick. I found out I had both a viral infection and a bacteria infection, which kept me out of work for a few days, and I felt like all I wanted to do was just roll over and die. It was horrible.

I am finally getting myself back together, but slowly. So I do not have much to show for this week except a few things that I have been working on. So, let me first promo saying that I will be at NaugyCon 2018 in about a week or so. Make sure you check me out. It's a small one day con, and perfect if you are local, especially to start getting some of those holiday gifts. Make sure you check me out for my last con of the season.

Now, the run down of what I'm working on:

So, first and foremost, I have been still working on this Aurora knight for some time. I need to do some sanding on her, but the next parts have been sculpted and she's starting to come a little further along. She's going to be a more difficult piece, but I am truly excited to see how she will turn out in the end.





Next, since I previewed my Kawaii Care Bears, I am working on a few more digital designs, but I am starting to make them into actual bears. I am interested to see how these will work out, and if they will be a success. Also, you will see I am working on ponies still. The grey pony is going to become a Sombra before he becomes King Sombra.




Lastly, as I said, I am still doing ponies. So here's what's going on in the picture below:  In the back, the two Equestria Girls are being turned into Bowsette's (yes, I am finally jumping on that band wagon). The pink guy on the right is becoming Pink Diamond's lion from Steven Universe, in an attempt to use up some pink minky fabric I have laying around. The purple pony is a commission for a client, while the Celestia may end up becoming a Luna, and the Rarity will becoming a Rarity with butterfly wings. I have been dying to do that one, but it's been taking a while for me to do it.



Anyway, that's it for now! I know I've been slow on trying to get new stuff, but the illness has taken it's toll. I am on the mend, so hopefully everything is going to be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...