Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Digital Pieces and Prep Work

So, I have been on vacation since Saturday, which is why this is all late. I've been enjoying some well needed time away from thinking about the new job and the prep of that beginning soon. That doesn't mean I haven't been working hard. As TinyPaws Con approaches, I am trying to make sure I have enough in terms of stock, as well as getting a few new prints done. Some of these were old sketches that I put on hold for a while, and finally got a chance to finish up. Here are a few new small prints you can expect to see at TinyPaws Con:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...