Sunday, March 11, 2018

Number 90 part 1

Holy Cow, I am much closer than I thought! Why am I skipping 89? Because I miscounted and one of my Fluttershy's had fallen behind another so I kept forgetting to count her! So, I am in the final home stretch of 10!!! This is nuts!

This time, I am going in a different direction. I am making one of my Fluttershys. Normally, I do not keep any customs I make, but this seems like a special occasion. So, I found an alicorn Fluttershy from China that I am in the process of customizing. The idea is to really make her look like a flawless Princess Fluttershy. Right now, here is the before picture. I'll post the update once she is completed and officially part of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...