Tuesday, March 20, 2018

CT GamerCon

In the midst of all these storms, I have been in a storm of preparation myself. CT GamerCon is this coming weekend, and I have been trying to make sure my merchandise meets the needs of the buyers. Been making a fair amount of Pokemon figurines, and some video game characters. Even made a MtG figurine.

First off, here is the lay of the land for all of you to view. As of now, I will be in Booth L, but I have been told that might change. I'm still going to be in that area, so make sure you check it out! And if you still haven't gotten a chance to check out what GamerCon is about, here's the link: CT Gamer Con

  
Below, you can see a lot of the new figurines I have been working on. Some are up on my Etsy page, but many won't show up until after the Con, if they haven't sold. I hope I see many of you there!

Starting at Top Left: Sailor Moon Cats Diana, Artemis and Luna; Lucky Charms Unicorn; Mega Absol; Kirby Balls

Left: Felicia from Dark Stalkers; Right: Asuza, Lost but Seeking from MtG

Top: Mini Rapidash Figurines; Bottom: Mini Swanna and Mini Charizard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...