Sunday, July 28, 2019

Self-Promotion Sunday!!! BIG NEWS!!!

Hello Fellow Readers!!! A LOT to report today! I'm fresh off of LockCity Comic Con (more on that on my Tuesday Con Review), and now it's time to prep for BronyCon! And here's the big news! First off, ALL of my Art Show submissions were accepted. Definitely make sure you check them out! Here's my blog link to ALL the art show items: BronyCon Art Show Items

Next up, my former partner will be selling buttons with my Spike Hamilton inspired design, which I know has been a big hit before. He will also have 5 of my mini princesses at his table up for sale. Definitely make sure you check those out, as well as all his creations. I owe him for his help with making the paper crafts while my hand was injured. Check out his booth on the map below.

Last, a good friend of mine, Kitty Sapphire, found out she got in last minute! She's been super pumped, and I've been doing my best to help her. She's letting me display a few items at her table as well! I'll also be helping her out from time to time, although I will have some other obligations during BronyCon (specifically, the Cosplay Fashion Show!!!) Check out her booth on the map below.



Now, onto some new items! Some of which will be at BronyCon, some will be at TerrifiCon, which is the week after BronyCon. I will be at booth A65, and it looks like I will be right next to a convention friend of mine, so I can't wait. This is going to be a much bigger con, so I am super pumped up. I will have a friend of mine selling with me, although it will primarily be my items. And speaking of items, check out my newest pieces! (Map of TerrifiCon layout is below!)



First up, I am working on these Mario Princess (and Bowsette) stained glass paintings. Honestly, I came up with this idea on a whim, and it's actually turning out pretty cool. I like it so far. I need to finish up the borders, but otherwise these guys are just about done.



Next up, I have three new pony inspired designs. I have two Nightmare Rarity Cutie Mark Crew pieces, and two Fluttershy Cutie Mark Crew pieces. Lastly, a piece that I have been working on for some time, my Hamilton Autumn Blaze! She took FOREVER, but she is super epic!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...