Sunday, May 26, 2019

Self-Promotion Sunday, Memorial Day Edition

Hello friends! It's been a while since I got to post one of these, mostly because after the cons, I had a lot less stock than I anticipated. However, recently, I had an accident at work, involving my students horsing around and causing a ladder to fall on me. I caught the brunt of it on my hand, and me being a righty, I am now without my dominant hand. Needless to say, I am very mad. I am pretty sure I scarred a lot of those kids with my shouting after the ladder fell on me. To an extent, I feel bad that I did that, and I realize that was mostly the pain taking over, but at the same time, I hope this teaches them a lesson to be more aware and realize their actions can have consequences.



In the meantime, keep an eye on the convention list, as I will always be willing to add a few new cons if they arise:

MinCon: July 13th
LockCity ComicCon: July 27th
TerrifiCon: August 9th to the 11th
LI Tropic Con: August 18th
SyCon: September 14th
Mt. Vernon Library Comic Con: September 28th
NaugyCon: TBD

Also, while I will not be vending at BronyCon (I have come to this conclusion since there is no one willing), I will have a few pieces being shown in the art show. To check those out, please see my blog about BronyCon Art Show. Also, my former partner and I are back on decent terms, so he will be exhibiting a few of my smaller pieces in the Artist Alley, to which I thank him. I will talk more about that as the con gets closer.

Now, onto the pieces I was able to finish before the accident. First up, new figurines are coming! Let me show them off, and they should be up on Etsy before the end of the day:

First up, new birdies! I have a Fawkes, the Phoenix from 'Harry Potter,' and a new Articuno (because everyone has been asking for one!) Both of them have lovely hair that can be combed and working feet that can snap onto your finger, which I think is the best part.




Next up, another set of Rapidash ponies, this time with color change mane and tail, to really make it look like fire.





Also, two alicorn ponies! A large zilla Fluttershy alicorn, again with hair to comb, and a Big Mac alicorn, which will be with my former partner at his table at BronyCon, along with a Celestia, Twilight Sparkle, Cadence, and as of now, a Rainbow Dash, although I am hoping to replace RD with a Princess Luna.





Lastly, I am working on a few Deadpool designs. First up are a few PinkiePools, one which holds balloons, and one which has a unicorn toy! I think they are quite cute.





Also, I have been getting slowly back into traditional artwork, mainly through paint pouring. I have been having fun with it! Here are two pieces that I did with paint pouring, one which I made look like a cherry tree, and another that I added details to make it look like a phoenix.





I also have a design that I based off of the Infinity Stones, which is very much a 3D piece (to be posted later).


Lastly, make sure you check out my new Pikachu inspired design on Redbubble:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...