Friday, July 17, 2020

Happy Fluttershy Friday! (#142, 143, 144, 145)

Hey everypony! It's been a minute, hasn't it? I am FINALLY in my new space, and almost all set up, but set up enough that I can do a Fluttershy Friday! And on a good day too! As you know, I have been doing a lot of online conventions, and this weekend happens to be TrotCon Online! Make sure you check it out here: TrotCon Online!

In the meantime, my Etsy store is back up and running! And it's doing just fine right now, so make sure you check it out!: Trot L'Oeil Artistry

In the meantime, let's see the latest Fluttershy figurines that are added to the army. This week, they are all smaller ones, but that's alright. Sometimes the best ones are small. I have one Cutie Mark Crew, two that were blind bags, and one that I am sure came from a set, but I am not sure which one. I keep meaning to take pictures of the army all set up, maybe that will be next week. 

In the meantime, if you are on the TrotCon server, I plan to do a few live streams over the weekend, showcasing me making a custom Proxy Server pony that will go up for sale after the TrotCon weekend. My intention is to possibly do a livestream sometime around noon tomorrow, so make sure you check it out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...