Friday, July 12, 2019

Happy Fluttershy Friday!!!! (#124)

It's been a while, my fellow Fluttershy Fans! I have been trying to find some new Fluttershys, specifically the one I am about to show you, which was a B**CH to find! But also, I know a bunch of places are gearing up for cons, including those who are going to be at the last BronyCon. While I might not be selling, I will have a fair amount of artwork up for sale in the Art Show, as well as two items in the charity auction. More on that on a SPECIAL Self-Promotion Sunday edition this week, so stay tuned!

Now, on to Fluttershy! I am up to 124 of these girls--I know, I know, I've slowed down a bit since I hit the big 1-0-0! But, this girl I was looking for in particular, because I saw similar versions of the other Mane 6 at Target and thought they were adorable. But every time I went looking for Flutters, she was nowhere to be found. In fact, for the longest time, she wasn't even on Amazon! Come on Hasbro! What's the deal? Why did it take so long to get her out? Either way, here she is! This brand on Equestria Girls minis. She's more rubbery than the other EQGM, but she's still adorable. She's got the same sort of style as the last EQG I got, which was a look I really liked. She has a shawl, which seems fitting for our girl, and her eyes seem a bit bigger than the other minis, but I like that style.

Who will be next? What will BronyCon have in store for me? I guarantee I will have more Flutters after that convention! So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fluttershy Friday! I'M MOVING!!! (Also, #154, 155, 156, and 157!!!)

 OK, so first and foremost, SO SORRY for not a lot of posts. Creative burnout is real, as well as some BIG news... I AM MOVING INTO MY OWN H...